Rare 2013 Mens Timex Elevated Classics T2N919 Indiglo/Date Watch NIB!! L@@K!!

Rare 2013 Mens Timex Elevated Classics T2N919 Indiglo/Date Watch NIB!! L@@K!!. Condition is New with tags. MSRP $52.95 This Men's Timex is very hard to find, especially new in box. Watch is fully functional. What you see in the pictures, is exactly what you will receive. Watch is sold as is with no returns. I do not guarantee the battery life. The original Timex box, has a couple of imperfections. Ask any questions before buying. Paypal only for payment. USA shipping only. Due to health concerns, I will only ship out on Tuesday's and Fridays. I am a longtime Ebay seller and buyer. Thank you for looking. Please look at my other Timex watch listings, as I will be adding more.

Show Comments

[ADS] Bottom Ads

Pages

Copyright © 2021

men's watches